Thursday, October 7, 2010

PRODUCT: Simply Salsa

I love salsa. With blue corn chips. But I have never been able to find a really good fresh tasting salsa on the store shelves. Then I found Tastefully Simple's Simply Salsa. It is amazing to me that you can make a bowl of really good tasting salsa just by mixing this product with a can of premium brand crushed tomatoes (or crush your own fresh tomatoes).  Every time I serve it people just rave over it.  On occasion, I have added some black beans and some sweet corn to it as well.  And it is really easy to make a fruit salsa by adding a little chopped fresh fruit - peaches, mangos, pineapple, etc. And the blue corn chips? Try the Tastefully Simple Blue Aztec Chips with your homemade salsa. They are sprinkled with sesame seeds, so they are a little bit heartier than your regular blue corn chips. Ole!

No comments:

Post a Comment